definitely want to do this #2: done!

17 Jul

I have looked for a nice comforter for our bed.

I had one that was the right weight and size, but according to Cory, it was a little bit too feminine (probably true).  So I had the idea in my head to make a duvet cover.

I finally got around to it on Thursday.  I had fabric (a gift), a king-sized flat sheet, and a twin-sized flat sheet, none of which were in use.  I followed (loosely) this tutorial from design*sponge, particularly to use the french seams.  I’m so glad I did, because the entire project looks more finished.  Now with a bit of straightening up, we’ll have quite a nice looking room.

our home – a set on Flickr

I also had some fun decorating our bathroom.  More on that later…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: